Monday, September 10, 2007

Praise Report on Rosalina de Cruz

This last week I stopped by Pastor Damien's house. I had a wonderful opportunity to chat with his wife Rosalina. She is a rather shy gal but was quite ecstatic at what God had accomplished in her body.

While I was in Lachiguiri she went to her doctor's office and they removed the fast growing growth on her breast about two weeks ago. This last week they got back the report from the biopsy. As she said, "I am all clean" There is no cancer. Praise God.

She asked me to tell you "Thank You" (Gracias)for your faithful prayers for her. She knows that God answered our prayers.

She was so thrilled, that as shy as she is she told her husband she wanted to share her heart during the service last Wednesday night at our San Agustin beach mission. She told me that yes she had been frightened and told God she didn't want to die if He still had work for her to do in the church. She wants the people of their churches to know that God is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Sheri

No comments: